Since 1995, J&K Salvage has worked to become York County’s premier recycler of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Based out of York, PA we operate York County’s only shredding facility which allows us to provide competitive pricing to our customers. Our shredder can recycle 300 automobiles daily and up to 5,000 tons of material monthly.
We offer custom tailored solutions to your scrap metal recycling needs with our extensive marketplace knowledge. Our goal is to establish and maintain long term relationships with businesses in our community.
The recycled metal processed here helps to stimulate the economy by providing jobs for local residents and to supply reusable resources for both domestic and international metal manufacturers.
We serve Adams, Baltimore, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, and York counties. Our J&K Salvage facility has the right equipment to handle and process your scrap metal soon after its arrival. Forklifts, front end and hydramac skid steer loaders are used to transport your scrap to our shredder. For long or difficult items, a full complement of shears, saws, and bailers enable us to efficiently handle all of your ferrous or non-ferrous needs. J&K Salvage has a large maintenance shop to maintain the collection fleet and all other equipment necessary for the processing of scrap metal. Bailed scrap can be easily inventoried or loaded onto a trailer for shipment to various primary or secondary smelting operations.
• Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service by operating a reputable business.
• J&K Salvage complies with all laws to process your material safely.
• We work directly with law enforcement officials to deter scrap theft and to eliminate purchasing stolen materials. We are constantly updating our software and processes to enforce these practices.
• Our equipment is maintained and updated on a daily basis to promote a safe environment to our employees and to our customers.
• Our weigh scales are calibrated by the required regulations to ensure you are getting the money you deserve.
Conveniently located within easy access of Rt 83, Rt 30, Rt 76, Rt 81 and the Baltimore Port. Check out our services and give us a call today.